Tablet shape diamond,bleu,empty side ,other side like key of share in google toolbare?

Cats Meow 10 May 2010

Sorry, there's no way to ID a pill without an imprint. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint, otherwise it could be a vitamin, herbal, energy, diet, foreign or illicit.

le soleil 10 May 2010

first,thank's for ur answer
and i know that must be an imprint in all pill.
this pill have an imprint like the logo of share key of google toolbare look at google toolbare and search the share key in it that's the same in one side of this pill.and the other side is empty.thank's for ur help and hope to help me.

Cats Meow 11 May 2010

I don't know what the share key in the Google tool bar looks like, judging from your spelling it appears you may not be in the USA, we don't have foreign imprints in our databases. If you like, you may take a picture of it and upload it here using an image host and I'll try to figure out what it is. I'm very familiar with Mfr logos, but haven't seen any that look like a key.

le soleil 11 May 2010

thank's for ur attention.
so, how can I upload the logo or picture here? I alraedy have it.

Cats Meow 12 May 2010

Upload using an image host , such as http://imageshack.us/, then paste the link in your reply. It's free, you don't have to register or anything.
I love looking at pill images, and I'll do my best to ID it for you.
Cats

Cats Meow 13 May 2010

This must be foreign, I don't recognize the logo, it's an interesting one though, thanks for showing it to me, I'll add it to my personal database, and I'll run it by my other pill ID geeks, maybe they've seen it.
Cats

Cats Meow 13 May 2010

I think I would describe this as a "hurricane logo ".

OP, any idea what country this is from? Are you in the USA?

le soleil 13 May 2010

dear cats,
Finally I found what's this tablet .
this is a tablet for erectile dysfunction.
it's Egyptian product.
thank u very much u r so helpful person .
hope to contact again.
le soleil.

Cats Meow 14 May 2010

le soleil, thank you so much, now we know who the logo belongs to. You made my day!