Sir, i am 21 year old girl who is suffering from TYPE 2 DM since 8 years. I were used the drug pioglitazone. About 1 weak ago , it is banned in our country INDIA. So what will i have instead of pioglitazone? I am also consuming GLIMEPIRIDE 2 mg ,VILDAGLIPTIN 50 mg & VOGLIBOSE 0.2 mg tablets.