I'm too healthy to treat. Every test given. Low BP (110/65) resting heart rate 57 to 65.
All my #'s perfect. This is driving me crazy! They have changed my synthroid dosage so many times I've lost track. I've gone from 150 mcg to 107 mcg and now I take 112 mcg. My afib has manifested itself into 'racing'. My HR will suddenly reach 120 just sitting and will stay that way for 24 hours if I don't take 300 mg of Flecainade. It had started doing it every 2nd or 3rd day to the point where I now am taking the Flecainade 100 mg every day. It causes considerable fatigue! I do suffer from periodic anxiety. And I have insomnia. I take .05 Xanax nightly. With it I can sleep 4 hours. I hate it. I've tried not taking it but can't fall asleep. My afib would only occur every 4 or 5 months so I was prescribed 300 mg to control it. It did work that way but it was suggested by a second opinion that I have an ablation... 4 months I'd have to take Coumadin. No thanks!
I have stopped drinking coffee in the mornings and eating for at least 2 hours. No vitamins until afternoon, if that. I am 73 years old and very young for my age, active and in great shape. People think I'm in my 50's. I am still on hormone replacement (0.075 vivelle dot) other than that no meds.
I tried lowering my 'dot' and it created sweating at night and more anxiety.
I am constantly freezing cold... when I was on the lower dosage of synthroid, 107 mcg, I didn't have the coldness but was extremely fatigued. Suggestions?