What are the symptoms of severe anxiety?

balbanese 22 Sep 2014

They are many and often individualized. Insomnia, chronic worry, fear of going out or failure or success or the list goes on, weight loss / gain, any symptom that makes sleeping, eating, social interaction, thinking, etc, etc. difficult or impossible. Really requires a professional diagnosis, not possible to get online, must see a Dr and undergo the proper exams and testing.

cdbf666 24 Sep 2014

Heart palpitations, chills, nausea/vomiting, feeling detached or about to go out of control, constant worry or fear of impending doom or harm of friends and family, sweating, upset stomach/diarrhea, lack of sleep... only some of the symptoms. You can look on this website for further information

cdbf666 24 Sep 2014

Excuse me... I forgot exactly what site I was on. Sorry, you can look up further information on webmd