Hello all! I tried to post this message on another thread but ended up with no responses, so I am hoping someone can read this and provide their feedback.
I was prescribed prednisone for sinus inflammation that refused to go away even after two courses of antibiotics (tapered prednisone course - 40 mg for 3 days, 30 mg for 3 days,20 mg for 3 days and 10 mg for 3 days). I started noticing some withdrawal symptoms - weird numbness in left face/cheek, headache and head pressure after my dosage reduced to 20 mg per day. It has been over 1 week since I completely finished my course. I still have the brain fog, neck/shoulder soreness, a feeling of a tight band around my head, occasional headaches and light acne on my face (only on the left side). I feel these symptoms the most when I am sitting in front of a computer. It actually feels better when I am out and about walking around. If you had similar symptoms currently or in the past, any feedback/advice on how you handled it would be great. Thank you in advance.