Skip to Content

I've swollen eyelid from Alphagan P. Will it go away or what to do?

Responses (2)

masso 5 Jun 2017

Hello Joe,

I believe you are suffering from an allergic reaction, have someone take you to the ER asap.

Windchimes123 5 Jun 2017

Hi Joe,
I totally agree with Masso.
You don't know if it's a med reaction or part of the problem that you were using the eye drops.
Eyes are something you don't mess around with.
Call your eye doctor now or go to your Primary. If no luck, go to the ER now.
Tell them you think you are having an allergic reaction. It may get you in right away.
Best wishes
:-) free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions