I took a shot of anabolic steroids a day ago which has known to decrease the immune system and cause lymph gland/node problems and my cheeks are puffy/swollen.

Than I read this

"Lymph glands are being plugged/blocked and the steroid lowers the immune function, The same thing is happening other places (to some extent) but it's just more visible in the face. Sometimes you might have swelling cheeks due to swollen/plugged lymph nodes in front of your ear. You will tend to have swollen cheeks near the ears as well as neck."

"Swollen lymph nodes usually occur as a result of exposure to bacteria or viruses. When swollen lymph nodes are caused by an infection, this is known as lymphadenitis (lim-fad-uh-NIE-tis). Rarely, swollen lymph nodes are caused by cancer."

So what would be the best way to go about stopping the lymph glands/nodes from clogging and reduce facial swelling?