I started on 20mg of fluoxetine a month ago for anxiety, depression and body dysmorphia and started to feel improvements in my sleep and mood around the 2-3 week mark. Even though I was sleeping better at night I was feeling drowsy in the day, however, I was getting drowsiness before I was on fluoxetine so it was hard for me to tell the difference- I was yawning a lot more which I know is also a side effect of fluoxetine.

I spoke to my GP who advised trying to take fluoxetine at night to see if that resolved the tiredness, but she also tested my blood and saw that my Vitamin D was low which can also cause this, so advised I also take supplements for this.

I've only been taking my fluoxetine at night for 3 days now but I've noticed that I'm waking up feeling a lot more exhausted and also jittery and quite sad/negative again. I'm not sure if this is related to the switch or not but I'm starting to already consider switching back to daytime and just try the Vitamin D to see if I can resolve my drowsiness throughout the day. I'm not sure if I just need to give it more time taking it at night but really the tiredness wasn't bothering me all that much. Should I just start taking it in the day again?