Hi,
So ~3 months ago my birth control pills were switched from Lolo Estrin FE to Microgestin FE 1/20. My prescription was switched without my knowing and without a discussion with my doctor (I call in to get refills of my pill packs every 3 months, so I called my doctor, left a message that I needed a refill, got an alert that my pills were ready at the pharmacy, and picked them up). I was a bit stupid when I noticed this and decided not to question the change and just assumed it was changed because they were similar (though I have no idea if that's actually true) and that it was just a different brand name. I realize this is stupid and you should never just "assume" things when it comes to what medications you're taking, but what happened, happens I suppose.

After taking the pills for about 3 months now, I've noticed over that time that my libido has seemed to really plummet. I'm not sure if this is the reason why, and - honestly - I didn't even think to question this as being the reason until today when I remembered that my pills had been switched.

Are the two different enough that this could be the reason for my decreased libido (as I had no decreased libido while I was on Lolo Estrin)? Or is it some other factor?

Some additional info: I also take Zoloft (for an aniexty disorder/OCD), and adderrall (for ADD) and have been taking these for about 3 years now with no libido issues. There has been no change to these medications or their dosages so I don't think that these are contributing to my diminished libido just thought I would mention them on the off chance that there might be some mixture reactions between them and the Microgestin FE 1/20.