Could switching from Junel FE to Gildess FE cause spotting (week after normal period, I haven't spotted since last year), cramping, upset stomach, nausea, and/or general crappiness?

My pharmacy recently switched my birthcontrol to Gildess FE after I had been taking Junel FE (successfully without issue) for over a year. The active ingredients are the same but I'm not sure about the inactive. The new packaging says, "this is the same medication you have been getting. Color, size or shape may appear different."

I'm also taking an antibiotic (Bactrim) nightly due to a series of kidney/bladder/UT infections and to possibly diagnose interstitial cystitis which both my doctor and pharmacist assured me that this particular antibiotic will not affect the effectiveness of my birth control but I've always heard otherwise. My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex numerous times since starting the antibiotic.