It's pills, round, flat pills with a groove on one side of it. There's no numbers or letters on it, just a groove. Could it be what I think it is or something else?
1 of 3 things here
1) it's illegal as USDA FDA requires ALL legal medication in pill form to be imprinted with usually letter or numbers.
2) it's a supplement* which has no restrictions on stamping due to no USDA FDA evaluation.
Stay outta yo mommas business my goodness. Cuz youre gonna feel like an arse when it turns out to be #2.
- Amphetamine Information for Consumers
- Amphetamine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Amphetamine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Jan 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 19 Jul 2011 • 2 answers
Amphetamine/Dextroamphetamine - What is the difference between amphetamine salts 20mg double-scored?
Posted 6 Oct 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 17 May 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 6 Apr 2016 • 0 answers