My surgery say that Lamotrigine is now unobtainable. Is this true?

LaurieShay 7 Oct 2015

Not true in the United States. I know many many people who take this medication daily and have no problem obtaining their medication.

WildcatVet 7 Oct 2015

Hi, AK7! Many of the Western generic houses were not supplying pharmacies with lamotrigine due to manufacturing problems.. It was scheduled to be re-released in July so you might check with other pharmacies in your area. My pharmacy here in the U.S. is fully stocked.

Good luck! WCV

chuck1957 8 Oct 2015

All okay and well stocked again in the states Your doctor might have run into a problem during a minor shortage And just did not want to be botherd by the pharmacy anymore You should be just fine.Sounds like the brand name salesperson must of been in the office lately and they love bad mothing the generic companies when they can. Chuck1957

Anonymous 9 Oct 2015

no. I still take it.