Join the 'Charcoal / Simethicone' group to help and get support from people like you.
Charcoal / Simethicone News
Posted 13 Oct 2016 by Drugs.com
WEDNESDAY, Oct. 12, 2016 – You can't smell it or see it, but carbon monoxide can be deadly, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Anything that burns gasoline, wood, coal, oil and propane – including home heating and cooking equipment – can be a source of this dangerous gas, the fire association explains. That's why it's important to have your heating system professionally serviced once a year, along with any other appliances such as water heaters or stoves that burn these fuels. To protect your family, install carbon monoxide detectors outside every sleeping area and on every floor of your home, the fire association advises. Multiple detectors can be connected; if one picks up carbon monoxide, all of the alarms will sound. The NFPA also provides these tips: Make sure the detector you buy has a label indicating it was tested in a reputable laboratory. Follow ... Read more
Related support groups: Poisoning, Charcoal, Respiratory Tract Disease, Toxic Reactions Incl Drug and Substance Abuse, Activated Charcoal, Charcocaps, Charcoal Plus DS, Actidose-Aqua, Flatulex, Carbomix, Insta-Char with Sorbitol, Charcotabs, Char-Flo with Sorbitol, Liqui-Char, Charcoal/Simethicone, Actidose Plus Sorbitol, Eucarbon, Medicoal, Charcoaid 2000, Actidose-Aqua Advance