Skip to Content

Join the 'Antigen' group to help and get support from people like you.

Antigen Questions

We found 5 questions associated with the 'Antigen' topic.

Helicobacter Pylori Infection -how long should it take for Helicobacter Pylori Recovery?

Posted 15 May 2012 by sms08h 60 answers

I was diagnosed in April and treated with amoxicillin, clarithromycin and omeprazole for 7 days. 2 weeks after the treatment was over I had a stool antigen test to confirm eradication. It came back negative. It has been over a month since the treatment ended and everyone says I should be feeling ...

I am on omeprazole 20 mg for the last 4 years due to acid reflux .what should I do?

Posted 30 Jan 2014 by fareedshafi 4 answers

i treated for h.pylori than doctor test my h.pylori for antigen from stool and test was negative. after that my gall bladder extraction operation was done. now i am using omeprazole 20 mg(one daily) for the last 4 years if i loss a dosage any day i feel heart burn and food comes in my mouth. what ...

Gender Dysphoria - I am a male trying to transition into my true self a woman. What effects will?

Posted 11 Nov 2014 by Stacy Gates 3 answers

... 150MG injectable do taken per week? Don't I also require a antigen and proestragen. I had consulted with a psychologist and she recommended that I go to planned parenthood, but they have very little time for the Transgender community. So I started taking 150MG of estradiol injectable once ...

Prostate Cancer - I am 67 years old. My (psat) prostate specific antigen test shows high (7) and?

Posted 29 Jul 2014 by milenium 1 answer

... ultra rectal ultrasound shows white patch within my prostate. I also have prostate enlargement. does this indicate cancer?

Hepatitis B - have had positive and negative results, should I get a second opinion?

Posted 3 Sep 2013 by bailgirl 1 answer

I tested positive twice for hep b surface antigen and was sent to a specialists. He did another test one week later and it was negative. Should I accept this as not having hep b or seek a second opinion? I'm confused

Ask a Question