Need supplement insurance over Medicare. How much it cost and will cover?

kaismama 13 Jun 2013

There are many plans and costs. I contacted AARP's united healthcare and asked them to send a booklet. Also several others. I finally settled on the AARP
s they have many different plans. They will go over your needs and help you determine what you need. I pay $77.00 a month.

DzooBaby 13 Jun 2013

Go online and compare. There are many times many plans and kinds of coverage out there. I would contact some of the biggies like Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, HealthNet, United Healthcare, Humana, etc. You can go onto cms.gov and get lots of information, in fact, you may want to start there. CMS is the medicare website. Medicare.gov/findaplan has a search to bring up plans and prices in your area.The market for Medicare secondary, Medigap and Medicare Advantage Plans is a very competitive market so be sure you shop around the get the best bang for your buck.

Anonymous 13 Jun 2013

I have Humana Supplement and it is 172.00 a month.