Sun exposure while taking lisinopril?

Don't really think it should make any difference, what is the intensity of the sun? How long are you exposed?

Please do expect to hear from you, thanks & take care.

Have been off accutane for 3 wks, can I get normal sun exposure with sunscreen without worrying?

... about accutane sensitivity? Normally don't burn easily, but while on accutane had to severely limit sun exposure even with high spf lotion.

Do I need to be concerned with sun exposure while on lamictal?

I spent the day at the pool yesterday and am feeling dizzy and lethargic today. Ive been drinking lots of water . Is there any connection to sun ...

Concerta & Sun or Heat exposure?

My Grand Daughter has been on Concerta since March w/great success noticed by family & teachers. However, as it started getting hotter this June ...

Ciprofloxacin plus sun and alcohol?

I was just prescribed Cipro for a high PSA..hoping its just a prostate infection. 500mg for the next 60 days. I am also taking a 7 day Caribbean ...

I've been taking hydrochlorothiazide for about a month. It says on the bottle to avoid sun exposure?

... guessing it can make me sun sensitive? I take it in the morning, with breakfast. I've noticed that just being out in the sun for a short ...