Skip to Content

Please suggest medication for knee arthritis?

Responses (3)

Marvell 7 May 2012

The link below has medicines that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis (it doesn't matter where the arthritis is). Please discuss with your doctor about which medicine will be best for you.

And some general information in the link below.

AquariusAnneCA 7 May 2012

Ask your doctor for Celebrex which was a pain medication used after my knee surgery. If you are taking other drugs, be sure the drug does not have have a problem with this drug if you decide to take it. Your pharmacist can help you with interactions of other drugs although I use the the online information in
Good Luck,

geekygranny 8 May 2012

I use Voltaren 1% Gel for my knees. It works great and is soothing. At least it is something you don't have to ingest. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions