Skip to Content

I am suffering from varicose veins in the testicles. Is there a solution?

Responses (2)

pbrosam010 21 May 2015

Your spermatic cord carries blood to and from your testicles. It's not certain what causes varicoceles. However, many experts believe a varicocele forms when the valves inside the veins in the cord prevent your blood from flowing properly. The resulting backup causes the veins to widen (dilate). If your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy or infertility or if you are considering assisted reproductive techniques, you may want to undergo varicocele repair. Open surgery usually is done on an outpatient basis, during a general or local anesthetic. Commonly, your surgeon will approach the vein through your groin (inguinal or subinguinal), but it's also possible to make an incision in your abdomen or below your groin. Pain from this surgery generally is mild but may continue for several days or weeks. Your doctor may prescribe pain medication for a limited period after surgery. Open surgery using a microscope and subinguinal approach has the highest success rates when compared with other surgical methods.

hujiangyi2009 22 May 2015

2 ones of our patients suffer from varicose veins in the testicles as well.

I need your info as below,or we can do nothing to your sickness.
1,your age?
3,when did you get it?
4,what's your feeling is.
5,your tongue photos,which must be taken 30 mintues after you wake up with doing nothing. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions