I first noticed this on my hands when they changed colour often to red and purple, the brightness often chaging randomly. When you touch them they go white and take several seconds to go back to the colour they were. Also, when i put my hands over my head for a while, the brightest slightly goes out of them. They also get very patchy.

The same problem happens on my feet and my shins, knees, triceps and elbows also go very red and patchy.

I asked my doctor and he suggested it was raynauds syndrom but i researched it and that doesnt sound like the same thing i have.

If anyone knows what this is or a way to fix it i would greatly appreciate it as i find it very strange looking and embarrassing. Please if you can tell me if this sounds like anything familiar to you, i would be very grateful and thankful.

Thank you very much