Skip to Content

I am suffering from dust alergy.what type of medicine can I use?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 18 Apr 2013

An antihistamine like Benedryl, Claritin, Zyrtec, Allegra are all over the counter in the US so one of those would be a start. If you find they dont relieve your symptoms then a visit to your Dr would be needed for something prescription. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions