Skip to Content

I'm suffering from ankylosing spondylitis what are medicine and treatment for this diseases?

Responses (2)

kaismama 22 Sep 2014

Humira and enbrel can be used for it. Meds like naprosyn would be tried first. Physical therapy can help. You're going to have to find a dr who deals with frequently.

gmoro0002 23 Mar 2015

You have an array of answers hear, four major categories though of meds: 1. NSAIDS-advil, celebrex, meloxicam, voltaren, vioxx 2. Corticosteroids: Prednisone, Methyl-Prednisone, MethylPrednisolone 3. DMARDS: Methotrexate MTX, Asulfadine 4. THE BIOLOGICS: Enbrel, Humira, Simponi; Remicade, Orencia free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions