... worse each day. I am also having vision problems in 1 eye. Could I be allergic? My problems did not start until after my first ECT.
It's possible to be allergic to anything. Be sure to tell your doctor so they can be on alert in case you should have a severe reaction. Try to think of anything new that you are using - soap, laundry detergent, anything. Where is the rash located? Do they use a gel to conduct the electricity during ECT? Is that near where the rash is? Could be the gel you are allergic to. Or it could be something you ate- unfortunately allergies can be difficult to figure out. Do let your doctor know, just in case. Hope things go well for you with the treatments.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Feb 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Oct 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Nov 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 28 Dec 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 25 Apr 2016 • 0 answers