Subutex what are the side effects if pregnant?

Robert_325 18 Feb 2010

Depending on where you are in your pregnancy(what trimester?) it could be safer for the baby to maintain on the subs than to go through w/d and detox. How much are you taking and for how long? Whatever you do don't just stop it abruptly even if you stop. It can be safer for the baby sometimes to stay on the subutex and then very slowly taper the baby off after he/she is born. And they won't be in pain going through this if you have a good dr.

I need some more information to give you the best advice. Trust me your OBGYN has dealt with opiate dependent pregnancies before. Don't do anything rash until we've talked more.

Put in a request for me to be your friend here if you prefer and we can speak privately about this if you would rather. Hope that helps. God bless.