Suboxone - What does suboxen come up as in a ua?

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

Suboxone was specifically designed to test negative as an opiate so that drs could tell if patients were relapsing, It will only show positive if they run a panel specifically for Bupenorphine.

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

To whomever thumbs this down, thanks for attempting to make this answer look wrong, it is NOT wrong. It won't test positive as an opiate or any other drug beside bupenorphine.

LaurieShay 9 Sep 2011

Patti's answer is 100% correct. Whomever thumbs downed this answer is an idgit.

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

Thanks Laurie, and they are a repeat idjit, I am checking a few profiles to see if whom I think this is that is doing it thumbs down score goes up. TJNDESI, promise you I am right on this.

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

Hey girls, I sent an email to the administrators & they told me last night they fixed this, but am checking all emails since & re-reporting on all I find today for everyone else. Just thought I'd let you know.

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

I wrote them quite while back and they sanctioned me for writing them and never responded as to why. I suggested publicly that if you want to use td option, explain why, but this is someone doing it out of stupidity and immaturity, not because they really felt the answer was bad. When people do it on accident, they immediately apologize.

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

Well, last nite I got action within 15 minutes. Unfortunately 7 more answers got TD'd before they took care of it. I am still going to report this again. Haven't seen any this morning thank goodness. It's so petty. Mary

Anonymous 9 Sep 2011

I wish they would either make it so you can click the minus 1 and see who did it or make it mandatory that you have to give an explanation, or it won't let you use the prompt.