Hi everyone. I have been on suboxone for a year and it has worked wonderfully for me but i know that i am at a point in my life where i no longer want to rely on a pill everyday. I originally went on it for a bad Oxycontin addiction(5 80mg tabs a day), (first was on methadone for 10 months) and i cant say that I'm cured of my addiction, but I'm pretty sure that if I get off the subs ill stay clean off drugs. I weaned myself down to 2 to 4 mg a day of Suboxone and have been on that dose for about 4 months. I'm just wondering what to expect of the withdrawal and how long the really bad part (goosebumps, sweating, aching,) will last. I keep trying to not take the subs and start the detox process but my anxiety gets the best of me so i end up taking it. Also, I called a rehab place and I have the option of doing a 6 day inpatient but they use methadone and that seems kinda pointless to get of suboxone. Any input anybody has on this would be appreciated. Ive been addicted to opiates for 7 years and used everyday(suboxone and methadone the last 2 years) and i'm just kinda nervous and scared and don't know what to expect the upcoming days, weeks and months. All your stories will be appreciated. Thanks Everyone

My first official detox day is going to be Monday whether i check in to an inpatient clinic or do it at home