I recently went down a bad road and ended up back on suboxone... ive been miserable lately and would like to get off of the Sub... i was taking about 4 mgs every two days (typically, id take a half of an 8 mg one day, then not take anything the next, and so on and so on) and I decided on Sunday that I was done... so, the last sub i took was saturday, 4 mgs... last nite, i started feeling awful... today, i couldn't even get out of bed to go to work...

last time i did this, Robert helped me taper down... i had to take a week vacation from work, but ultimately i got clean... my habit got nasty when it came back, i could never get enough, 100s of mgs of oxy per day...

so, im asking for some help... i know the taper method works, but Im already on my fourth day... i don't want to go through this again... what should i do? Should i start back on the sub and work a taper? or should i stick with the cold turkey?

to further complicate things, i have a girlfriend that has no idea what's going on, though i suspect she's starting to get the feeling something is wrong... any one out there have any advice for me???