How strong is Vyvanse as compared to similar drugs such as Adderall?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Adderall vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?

balbanese 22 Sep 2012

It would be depending on how these would work for you as they can be interpreted differently from person to person, adderrall may kick my behind yet not affect you hardly, so a hard one to answer correctly. Hope this helps

smokealot 29 Sep 2012

it is not as strong<say you are taking 70mg of vyvanse<well that only equals 30 mg of adderall.but man i was on vyvanse 70mg and it works great<im on 40mg adderall now does not do as good a job.plus vyvanse wearing down is not as bad as wearing down as the adderall.so if you are wanting to just get high then get the adderall.but if you wan something that works consistantly during the day vyvanse is your answer goodluck

Polynieces 29 Jul 2014

I had gastric bypass- no duodenum-- XR don't work. Anti-depressants, ADHD etc. My doctor dismisses me. Frustrating.