Can a stroke patient take merina?

DzooBaby 3 Jun 2013

Probably not a good idea. Too risky if you have had a stroke already. The only options are non hormonal options.

sara12345 4 Jun 2013

If you had a carotid artery dissection stroke, which is most common in people ages 30 to 60 years old, then you don't have to worry so much about hormones. I am on estrogen patches after having that type of stroke which is NOT caused by a blood clot and has an extremely low level of having a future stroke, unlike the other types of strokes. Just in case you had that type of stroke, but I would still question your gynecologist about it. You might also consider a diaphragm which I exclusively used and never got pregnant. But I never let any man's part anywhere near me until the diaphragm was in. Good luck.