Stopping geodon?

Are you having problems with stopping Geodon?

Does anyone know if it's possible to get off Geodon 60mg and go to sleep normally?

I am open to taking another medicine so long as it is non-addictive and then, I do not need that medicine to go to sleep. Right now, I cannot get to ...

Has anyone experienced any face/head twitching with Geodon?

My son has been on Geodon (100mg) for about 8 months with no problems and 2 days ago he started this twitch and it has gotten worse. I am concerned ...

Have you tapered Geodon?

My psych started me on Latuda 40 mg after stopping Geodon 40 mg and Lexapro 5 mg. I started getting sleep problems so I again started Geodon, but ...

Geodon brand?

My family member has Medicare and some kind of advantage plan. She can’t take generic Geodon. She had very bad side effect. Brand is very ...

Stopping Geodon, added seroquil?

Hi I'm new to the group and I have a question concerning geodon and seroquil. I have diagnosis of major depressive disorder, anxiety and bi ...