I'm 28 years old & have chronic back pain. I've been taking 2 pills of the 10/325 Norco 4 times a day per my doctors order, for 1 year.
It started becoming a problem once it didn't help my pain anymore. I abused it more than I'd like to admit. This is my 3rd time trying to stop taking it. I went from takin 8 a day down to 4 a day, a total of one pill 4 times daily. Also with my baclofen, I took one a day for 2 weeks, then stopped it. this is my second day of not being on
The Norco & Baclofen. I wanted to stop, I didn't have to. I want to help myself (although I felt better on the meds) for my kids, husband. Trying to make the right decision is what it comes down to. Being young I don't want to be on this drug for the rest of my life. Anyways, I'm the type of person if I look into detailed info about withdraws then I will experience it, make sense? Therefor, I've done zero research & I'm letting my family members/ friends know that I need positive thoughts only. Please help