Did they stop producing yellow norco?

kaismama 16 May 2013

I don't think I've ever seen such a fuss over a pill like what norco had generated. Yes theywill no longer make the yellow. Its s good coloring it hadnothing to do with the effectiveness of the pill.

PurpleButterfies 16 May 2013

lol

DzooBaby 16 May 2013

Amen to that! It just goes to show how powerful the mind is when it comes to pain and relief from pills. The mind sees it is "different" so it must not work the same! lol

percashawn 20 May 2013

Sorry but you both are incorrect. They DON"T work. Love you though.

mr robert 16 Aug 2016

The white ones are different . They made me feel lethargic , with a headache and irritable . It was not psychosomatic . Why would they change the colors to begin with . But from personal experience they are not as potent. Whereas the yellows ones gave me energy

Stumpman1974 22 Feb 2018

No,not as of February 10th,2018 they are still available..

Kylemackie1 22 May 2018

The qualitest v 3601 as of 2018 are garbage. They are not the same formula as the 'yellows' we used to love. They have been reformulated with new binders and fillers to make them less instant. Why they did this I am not sure :(

Kns9103646737 15 Jul 2018

I tried to get a Rx for hydrocodone 10/325 of the Qualitest brand today. They told me it would be on backorder until the end of July. The only other brand I've tried is Watson. I think QT is a superior product. Does anybody have any new info?