Did they stop producing yellow norco?

kaismama 16 May 2013

I don't think I've ever seen such a fuss over a pill like what norco had generated. Yes theywill no longer make the yellow. Its s good coloring it hadnothing to do with the effectiveness of the pill.

anjeegyrl 16 May 2013

lol

DzooBaby 16 May 2013

Amen to that! It just goes to show how powerful the mind is when it comes to pain and relief from pills. The mind sees it is "different" so it must not work the same! lol

percashawn 20 May 2013

Sorry but you both are incorrect. They DON"T work. Love you though.

percashawn 20 May 2013

Is Opee still around?

it's a very real fuss for those who take the Norco. Believe me, it has nothing to do with just the color. The effectiveness of the Norco vs the generic is greatly undermined. There is a huge difference. For long term pain, Norco "yellow" is a god send. check out with your local pharmacies if they just haven't renewed a contract or something. something fishy is really going on.

mr robert 16 Aug 2016

The white ones are different . They made me feel lethargic , with a headache and irritable . It was not psychosomatic . Why would they change the colors to begin with . But from personal experience they are not as potent. Whereas the yellows ones gave me energy