Will this stop pain from a damaged liver thats bleeding?

angel1662 30 Jun 2013

hello Leolion1965,
I am sure a lot of the really knowledgeable medication people will come on to add to my answer... I am sorry to say I don't no to much about this medication, but you can certainly go on our site and look it up... you can also google the name of the drug and it will tell you all about what it is used for etc..sorry I couldn't be of more help... I also most definitely would bring it to your doctor's attention about the pain etc, as I am sure u already have the thing is with having issues with the liver doctor's don't like to add to the problem by giving you something that is going to make it worse... it would also help my friends here at drugs.com to no your condition if you choose to note it so they can offer more advice... adding you to my prayer list... best of health to u always...

endlessPred 30 Jun 2013

Is this something your physician suggested? A bleeding liver is fatal if not treated properly. Are you in a hospital?