I have a stomach ulcer,can I take pantoprazole and cucralfate together??

chuck1957 20 Oct 2015

leishiyui; I ran your 2 medications through the drug interaction from our site and this is what it comes up with no problem i am going to paste it now so you can read it.(((Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.####### Okay me again what they are warning is to make sure you always tell the doctor any other things you are taking like vitamin, over the counter medications any natural products herbs etc. People don't think these are medications..ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT WHEN I WAS STILL WORKING AS A TECHNICIAN we always recommended people to take there medications 1 to 2 hours before or after the Carafate Sucralfate ONLY because it coats your stomach and it can be harder to get the full benefits of other medication. Have a great day and feel free to check with the pharmacist about taking them right together it won't hurt that much either way.Hope your feeling better very soon these work really good. Chuck1957