Skip to Content

I have a std called chlamydia and I am allergic to penicillin. What can I take?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 25 Mar 2017

Ronald; really this would be between you and the doctor, The main thing Ron is to make sure you tell your doctor that you have an allergy to Penicillin and the doctor well know what to give you for your infection. Don't worry about it. But it is very important that you get in to see the doctor as soon as possible to get this taken care of. And when you go to fill the prescription make sure you also tell the Pharmacist so they can put it on your chart and if any doctor gives you any type of penicillin prescription the staff or Pharmacist well figure it out before you get it. THIS IS A GOOD REASON TO ALWAYS USE THE SAME PHARMACY. THEY ARE THERE TO WORK WITH YOU.

chuck1957 25 Mar 2017

Ronald; I forgot one thing they sell these bracelets that you can wear and it has a card with it that you can put in your wallet so if you are so sick and are being taken to a hospital they have this wristband or a neckless that alerts the staff or ambulance drivers that you have a severe allergy to Penicillin you really should get one of these because this could be life threating. have a great day. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions