I've been on and off wellbutrin over the past 6 months. I've tried different doses and different types. I really want to be comfortable with myself and be in a good mental state. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I drink on a regular basis and I don't see that changing. Wellbutrin made me feel positive and happy. I love the weight loss from wellbutrin too.
I decided a few weeks ago that I just wanted to stop taking wellbutrin because it was making me feel "jittery" "off" and "not myself". I felt very off balanced and almost a "High" feeling on a daily basis. I couldn't handle that feeling especially at work. (I kept lowering the doses over a 2 week span). It's been about 1 1/2 or 2 weeks since I've stopped taking it completly and I feel irritable, down, and still a little dizzy and off balanced. I do like wellbutrin and I'm wondering ,if I gave it more time, if a low dose would work well with me??? Or does my body just not handle this drug well?