Hello everyone,

I'd like to start by saying that this forum is great! I am truely grateful that I found it. I have learned quite a bit about my situation from the posts here, and look forward to hanging around on the boards for advice and support.

I am 40, and have been using Vicodin for recreational purposes for several years. Three years ago I was finally able to get pregnant, and now my husband and I have a beautiful son. During my pregnancy I did not use anything, but after his birth (C-sec), I was given Percocet. I should have said no thanks but, of course, I didn't.

Well, here I am... two years later and completely addicted to Vicodin. I am currently using anywhere from 6-8 of the 10/325. I have kept this a secret from my family and friends, and have wanted to stop for so long but have been afraid that the wd would be so bad that I could not hide the problem.

Well, as of monday the proverbial cat is out of the bag, and tomorrow I am going to the doctor and beginning Suboxone. I am very motivated to stop the pills, get in to therapy and move on, and would be very grateful for some solid, truthful direction with the Suboxone. I have put my family through enough, and would like to be off of Suboxone as quickly as is safe and possible.

I have read many posts, and am looking for some direction and support to finally reclaim my brain! I am interested in all input/advice... but I am also wondering if Robert 325 may be able to help me with the doses and weening at some point.

Thank you for reading this, and I am looking forward to any advice.