I'm just starting Lyrica and I'm wondering what dose did your dr start you on and do you take other?

Anonymous 20 Jul 2016

My doctor started me on 75mg of Lyrica once daily. Then upped it to 75mg twice daily. It was then increased by 75mg until I was up to the maximum of 3-75mg pills (225mg) twice daily. Since then I have recently been decreased to 2-75mg pills twice daily. I also take 50mg of Savella twice daily, 20mg of Baclofen twice daily, 150mg of amitriptyline at bedtime for sleep and depression (from fibromyalgia, 15mg MS Contin ER at bedtime and 15mg of oxycodone up to 4 times a day as needed. On top of this I take medicine for allergies, asthma, reflux and cholesterol.

86bluemr2 20 Jul 2016

My pain management doctor started me on 75mg twice a day, increasing to 100mg twice a day. Lyrica has made a tremendous difference in my pain level. Also without any side effects. My other meds for pain management are Sinimet , Tramadol and Soma. These meds are for Cervical and Lumbar Stenosis caused by Degenerative Disk disease.