I started trinessa on the monday after I ended my period but had sex the 6th day should I be worried

kaismama 12 Oct 2014

Did you read the directions? You are supposed to start it either the 1st day of your period or the sunday after you period starts, not after your period. You are also supposed to wait 7 days. Your cycle is going to be a little off because of the way you started it. It will straighten out in a few months tho. Hopefully in the 6 days you were protected.

munekita18 13 Oct 2014

I know i was supposed to wait 7 days my doctor told me but she never mentioned anything else she basically agreed with me on the 7 days because i said something to her i asked so im supposed to wait seven days right from what ive read and she said yeah and than i asked so what do i jst start today monday? She said yeah and that was Monday oct 6th when i started the pill and i had finished my period the 4th of oct. .