Treatment. Like I said before starting my treatment. I am very hesitant in taking this medication because the FDA put out an Alert last Friday in the Viekira Pak. With that being said I'm very disoriented on what to do, here I'm ready to start my treatment but on the other hand I'm reading the FDA Alert on Viekira Pak so over the weekend no phone call from my Dr. So I go ahead and start my treatment. Everything is good until tonight I just received a call from my Dr. Ok...
Now, he is telling me that I'm Child A .I'm so upset at this point no biopsy their going by blood work xrays. I just don't know if to discontinue or keep going. Still in the beginning of my treatment the Dr. Said just to keep an eye out for any new changes. Asking for feed back from anybody that might of had the same treatment or knows someone else. And has anybody ever heard of Child A Chotic I might be mis spelling that word Chotic.
Please can anyone help...
Worried,
Marisograteful