Skip to Content

Since I started taking beta blockers the pain in my head and joints has increased 10fold should I c?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 17 Feb 2017

geordie1949; What you should do is get ahold of your doctor and let the doctor know what is going on you can not just stop these without the doctor Changing it to something else depending on what they are using them for. but not sure what all you were going to ask your question got cut off. Please contact your doctor as soon as you can before you do anything. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions