I have just started pristiq,today for severe depressio. How long did it take to see the difference?

LaurieShay 14 Sep 2012

You may gradually see improvement after the first couple of weeks, but takes upto a month to feel maximum benefit. Be patient, don't be alarmed if you experience some mild nausea and headache at first, it will subside, and I think you'll find it to be a good medication.

mrsshelton 24 Oct 2012

I tried it for 2 months. First month at 50 then Dr increased it to 100. I felt no different. Please dont give up after a short time. I am back on Cymbalta 60 and doing better. Sometimes our bodies just need a break from what really works. I feel alot better and I know its because of switching back to Cymbalta. Try to ride it out for as long as possible but if you are extremly worse get back to your Dr. I hope this helps. Good luck!