... for a day, then nothing. A few days later I started bleeding again. For about 2 days it was a little heavy then it was quite light, just like spotting. The bleeding has not stopped, upon reading the instruction leaflet I saw that this is quite normal, it's been annoying but I have come to the conclusion that I may just have to wait it out. I was dreading starting the sugar pills because I didn't want the bleeding to get worse. I am 2 days into taking the sugar pills and sure enough I'm bleeding heavier and it has tiny clots, Its bright red in colour.
This is my 2nd time taking levlen, the first time I had no bleeding issues whatsoever. It's been 5 years since I last took it, and I've never had a baby or have been on any other birth control other than condoms since.
I'm just hoping that once I start the next lot of active pills that the bleeding will cease, but I'm wondering should I go see my doctor if the bleeding continues. I don't want anything to be wrong