Just started Contrave this morning. How long does the nausea last?

txnde 31 Jan 2015

I've been on since early December. Unfortunately, I continue to have nausea several days. However, I find that taking the pills with a light meal (for breakfast it's Greek yogurt and a fruit or toast) helps. Also, if I stay moving around it is less troublesome as well. I think about it less. Another thing is that I drink colder water when I start to feel nauseous and that helps me too.

MBGP 31 Jan 2015

Thank you. I will try it with food.

carben 31 Jan 2015

Been on since Oct. 29 and I still get waves of nausea. Every once in a while I even puke. :-( But mostly I am like the person who commented above -- I drink a lot of wathter, eat pretzels, etc. I also had one person tell me she takes Bonine during the day and Dramamine at night (they are "sea sick" meds but also help with nausea). I thought that was a GREAT suggestion.