My boyfriend and I had sex when I was on the last day of my inactive pills for the month (Saturday). The condom ended up breaking and we were both really scared (neither one of us knew that I didn't actually ovulate on my inactive pills) so we went and got Plan B so I could take it. I already took it and now I'm not sure whether I should still start my new pack tomorrow or wait until I after I get my next period. I understand now that I'm messing up my system taking it but it's too late now and it was in a moment of panic. Please don't be rude any answers would be helpful. Thank you.