I havent been on any Birth Control for 5 years. I'm 5'2" 115lbs athletic very healthy, upbeat and active person. I only took it for 2 days. Made me SSSSOOOO sick, moody, and hungry. I even lost my job from this sh*t. I have gained 6 lbs in a week with every text book symptom of pregnancy. Nausea, tiredness, breast tenderness, increased vaginal discharge and appetite, with a hard to the touch uterus with a fluttering pressure (I'm very in tune with my body). I made an appointment to see the doctor, when I told them I'm not interested in getting on any other birth control. Nurse took a urine sample, then was sent back to the lobby. Results (neg) were given to me by the secretary in a conference room. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! They refused to let me see the doctor (I had an appointment) even though I told them I might be pregnant and need to talk to someone, because I've had problems in the past with Birth Control. About 10 yrs ago I was on Depo when I went off of it I bled heavily for 3wks straight almost went to the ER a few times.

There has been major side effects from this pill for me after only 2 days of taking it, or I might be pregnant. Who knows??? Planned Parenthood is a joke they wont help me.

Any other women out there experiencing these problems with the pill? Does it store hormones in your body? I stopped taking it exactly one week ago. Still having symptoms of pregnancy, and getting worse. At this time I dont have insurance so PP is my only option.
Thanks for all your help and listening cause the people our tax dollars pay for wont.