Squamous cell carcinoma found at cheek and upper jaw bone, any way to treat beside operation?

Marvell 12 Jun 2013

It's best to discuss this with your oncologist. They will give you the best options. All the best.

hendrica 2 Sep 2013

Im so sorry that you have been diagnosed with SCC. I just buried my husband from exactly the same thing. He lived 1.5 years. Have a maniablectomy immediately and get chemotherapy as soon as possible. SCC is an aggressive cancer. My husband's was coded stage 4A, and he was told he'd be fine with just some of his jaw removed , and follow up radiation. He was for 5 months, then the cancer returned. He then had a maniblectomy and follow up chemo because the tumors came through his neck from inside. Incidentally, he never smoked, drank , or chewed tobacco. If he would of had the maniblectomy immediately he possibly would still be here!