I just started on Sprintec 2 weeks ago. Before taking this I was taking Mibelas for about a year and a half and was feeling very depressed and anxious which is totally not me so I decided to switch. My Dr then switched me to Falmina and I ended up having an allergic reaction to it and breaking out in hives. So my dr instructed me to stop taking everything for 2 weeks and then see her for an appointment. This is when she prescribed me Sprintec.
As I said I have been taking this for 2 weeks and so far I mentally feel great, no mood swings or anxiety. However I have never had acne in my life and my face has been breaking out the past few days. I also have had a yeast infection for almost 2 weeks. Has anyone else had these problems when taking Sprintec? I'm not sure if I should stop taking it or wait it out.