Sprintec - I went out of town and left my pack I miss two pills?

kaismama 31 Mar 2014

I always kept mine in my purse, then I always had them. Take 2 pills today and 2 Tomorrow. Be sure to use a condom for the next 7 days. You may have some spotting this week from missing the pills.

DzooBaby 1 Apr 2014

How can you ladies run off and forget your pills? Man, back when I was on them, that would be the absolute FIRST thing I'd make sure I had! Like Kaismama, I kept mine in my purse so I always had them with me where ever I went so I could always take it on time! She is absolutely correct on how to go forth-2 pills today and 2 tomorrow and BE SURE to use CONDOMS if any sex occurs in the next seven days!! This is important because by missing pills, there is a possibility that you might have ovulated and could get pregnant if you dont use condoms as back up. If you miss 3 or more pills, you would throw out this pack and start a new one just in case that ever happens.