before I was on spiro my skin was actually pretty good. once I started breaking out more than usual with like clusters of pimples on my cheeks and a little on my forehead, my derma put me on spiro. since then my skin is not even my skin anymore. it has never been so bad. I didn't even know this was possible! my whole face is all red inflamed bumps and white heads and I have black heads now too. i just want to scratch my face off!! it's been 2 months no signs of clearing up and it's so red and I fear that it's just going to keep getting worse and never better. I'm gonna have to deal with such bad scarring now and I don't even know if this was worth it because of how much worse it made
my skin. I've heard of initial outbreaks with this medication but are they generally this bad and for this long? I don't know if I'm willing to give it any more time.. I am debating going off of it because I feel like spiro is the problem not my actual skin so if I go off of it my skin will go back to how it used to be? idk what to do please help