Skip to Content

Spironolactone or potassium chloride for a patient with kidney failure?

Responses (1)

Emeraldgirl 5 Nov 2013

Hello Yitu and a warm welcome to DC.
If a person has Renal (Kidney) Failure that requires medication, then they need to be under the care of a Doctor. Only a Doctor who is able to assess the person in question can determine what medication they require order to best manage this condition.
Take care free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions